Thursday 4 December 2014

Work Diary - Multiple Imagery

For this session, I was a bit confused at first. This seemed a lot like photojoiner and I wasn't sure on how I was going to do this. However, after thinking about it and deciding on what I was going to photograph, it became fairly easy. I tried thinking of things I could photograph which would look exciting when put together on photoshop. It was very fun taking different angles as I had to think about how I was going to put the pictures together and what the best angles would be.

I really like this picture because it almost looks like an illusion. I find it very interesting and fun to look at. I like how the different angles all look fairly similar but they are all extremely different to each other. What I also like about this picture is that it looks like a painting - the silhouette of the tree adds to the excitement this image brings. The angle was chosen well as the sky creates silhouettes, allowing me to create this 'illusion'.
If we did this again, I would like to look at objects and zoom in on them and take pictures of the different parts of the object. I think this will be interesting because it prevents the viewer to see the whole object but yet, they an still imagine it clearly in the heads by putting the pictures together.



No comments:

Post a Comment