Thursday 11 December 2014

Pre-completion Evaluation

As we approach the end of this project, I am beginning to see just how much work we've been doing during these last few months. Photography keeps on getting better and better; I am really enjoying what we are doing and I think I'm caught up with all the work. I am now more confident and know exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. Personally, I enjoy the practical work more than the written work and I think that my photography skills have developed as we progressed with this project.

My favourite bit so far has been the second walk -  I mostly enjoyed it because we could pretty much photograph anything we wanted. The theme was Autumn of course but there was no limit on what we could take pictures of. I found it really fun and it was a good change because we'd normally walk around college to take photographs. I like experimenting with the different angles, I found it really interesting.

I also really enjoy studio work. I enjoy working with the lighting and the different backgrounds to make sure my main focus stands out and is emphasised. However, I think I need to develop my studio work even more. I would very much like to spend more time in the studio so I can experiment even more and come out with a good selection of pictures.

Overall, photography has been amazing and I am enjoying it very much. I can't wait to finish our current product and I look forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment