Tuesday 14 October 2014

Mid-Project Evaluation

Photography has been a great experience so far. I really enjoy learning about the different elements and how to capture them in photographs. The sessions have been interesting and I've enjoyed experimenting with lighting, camera angles, etc. My favourite topic was depth because it was fairly easy to show this element in my photographs. I really enjoyed exploring the different angles I could take each picture in and seeing which would be best to portray depth. Overall, I liked all of the topics we did and found them interesting despite not really understanding how to photograph some of the elements at the beginning of the sessions - I soon found that after a bit of practice and experimenting, it could be easy and fun to shoot even the hardest of elements.

On the other hand, I've been finding Photography really demanding and to make this even worse, I've been leaving things to the last minute, which has not helped me in any way. I think I need to start doing the work as soon as it's set so I can enjoy Photography even more. Apart from that, I've had no problems with this subject and I really enjoy it.


No comments:

Post a Comment